A new update release for the 9.0 series of the IBM Advance Toolchain for Linux on POWER is now available.
This is a maintenance release for the 9.0 series (9.0-1) and contains a series of fixes:
- Expat provides a fix for CVE-2015-1283.
- Support for Fedora 22 ppc64le.
- GCC fix for HTM builtins aren’t treated as compiler barriers on PowerPC.
- The GNU C Library provides:
- Fix for memory corruption when using getmntent on blank lines.
- Always enable pointer guard.
- libdfp fix for fabs() is returning wrong values for 128-bit.
Also, a tool to download AT is now available at ftp.unicamp.br
About the IBM Advance Toolchain for PowerLinux
The IBM Advance Toolchain for PowerLinux is a set of open source development tools (compiler, debugger and profiling tools) and runtime libraries that allow users to take leading edge advantage of IBM’s latest POWER hardware features on Linux. For more information about it, visit our page.